Tuesday, February 26, 2008

it's the hormones

I cannot believe I haven't posted in weeks - I have about a zillion topics, too, ranging from stupid meaningless things that are driving me crazy to the fact that I am having big big Issues with hiring some help for after the baby is born - but I seem to spend all my free time either napping or reading other people's blogs. Maybe starting tomorrow I'll post some of them, as I am only 10 days away from baby day and Lawd knows there'll be no more posting after that for a while.

But I did want to just say that I went to see Juno (by myself, on NYs first snowstorm afternoon), as I had previously lamented that I spent my last movie day watching the heavy and dark Atonement. And it must be the hormones, because I cried in Juno, too. Cried at Juno. All is not right with the world, my friends.

No comments: